Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - What I Like (Love) About Myself

*(this one was hard ladies. I wasn't going to do it, but after reading yours it helped. I am sure I took a few from each of yours too...sorry!)

10. I am the shoulder at the office and with my friends and with my mom. Sometimes something I wish I weren't, but most of the time I like it and it makes me feel like people trust me and I sure do get the scoop. Guess that is a bonus. The little Asian guy over the wall at the office gets all the scoop too and I am sure he isn't a fan that I am the shoulder at the office.
9. I love that people trust me with taking pictures for them. It makes me feel good and I sure do love doing it!
8. I feel like I am a dang good mom. She drives me up the wall and makes me what to pull my hair out sometimes, but I feel like I am teaching her good things and how to be a good person. I hope I am. I do love this job.
7. I too am an out doors girl. We don't go camping enough and the older we get the more "cushy" camping we do...but I LOVE it and love that I am not the "I must stay in a hotel" kinda girl. Thank you parents to not being able to afford to "teach" us that way. :)
6. I love deeply. Maybe the crazy kinda deeply. The kind where you wonder if you should be my friend or my hubby/boyfriend kinda crazy, but I like it.
5. I am a freaking rockin Aunt. I strive to get the best present of the night (no matter Birthday or Christmas). I was very happy to hear that the barbie I got Ainsley finally beat out Grandma and Papa's gift. Whew. I hope they all like me for more then that, but who knows. :)
4. I trust. I might trust too much, but I usually trust right from the get go and let myself get burned before I realize it was a mistake to trust.
3. I love animals more then most. Could name every dog and cat on the way home from Elementary school. Should have been a Vet, but that was just too much dang school for me. Still do love em. Our dog drives me nuts, but I would cry cry cry if anything happened to him.
2. I tend to keep friends for a very long long time. Harmony since Kindergarten. Laurie since 8th grade...if you are worth keeping ... I keep ya. I guess that makes me a keeper too. :)
1. I am not afraid of most things. I hate spiders, but I will take one on if I must. I will pick up most any bug or snake or you name it. I think I am passing that down to Ashlynn too. She is willing to touch anything...so I am making a tough girl here.

3 comments:

Roger said...

Great list Jenn. Thanks for joining in.
Mom

Sam said...

You shouldn't have any problem at all only coming up with 10 items. I think I could fill ten pages with stuff I like/love about you, girly! Thanks for playing along. You are all of those things, I totally agree.

Roger said...

just testing