Whew...busy weekend. Ran to take pictures of little man Beau Friday, but couldn't even think about taking Ashlynn along for that one, so Aunt Amy was there to save the day! Whew...I have attached some pictures.
And then on Saturday I ran down to the Salem area to ummm...pick up Josh's Christmas present. It is still HUSH HUSH people and he reads this blog, so no telling what I really did. :) But Aunt Leanna was there to save me again. I was so close to her house that she offered to watch Ashlynn while I did what I needed to do. That was perfect! She got to run around with Jackson and dress up with Ainsley. Perfect. Leanna has pictures of that trip that I hope she will post for me.
THANK YOU! Even though you are both about 45 minutes from my house you still are available for me! I appreciate it!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment