10) [Dusty Bottoms is posing as one of El Guapo's men, and El Guapo is struggling to remember who he is and what they've done together] El Guapo: Oh-ho, you... Dusty Bottoms: Jose! [the bandidos cheer] El Guapo: Together, we... Dusty Bottoms: Burned the village! El Guapo: Burned the village! [the bandidos cheer] El Guapo: And, uh... Dusty Bottoms: [trilling the "r"] ... rrrrrrrrraped de horses! [the bandidos cheer] El Guapo: And we... Dusty Bottoms: Rode off on de wimmin! El Guapo: Rode off on de wimmin! (the three Amigos)
9) Psycho “"My real name is Francis, but if any of you homo's call me francis, I'll kill ya"” Stripes
8) Princess Vespa:What are you?
Barf:I'm a Mawg: half-man, half-dog. I'm my own best friend.(Space balls)
7) Caddyshack: Lacey Underall: My uncle says you’ve got a screw loose.Ty Webb: Your uncle molests collies.
6) [Dusty Bottoms and Lucky Day thinks Ned Nederlander is saying "mail" plane] Dusty Bottoms: What is it doing here? Ned Nederlander: I think it's a male plane. Dusty Bottoms: How can you tell? Ned Nederlander: Didn't you notice its little balls? (The Three Amigos)
5) *(Space Balls)
Dark Helmet:Who made that man a gunner?
Maj. Asshole:I did, sir. He's my cousin.
Dark Helmet:Who is he?
Col. Sandurz:He's an Asshole, sir.
Dark Helmet:I know that. What's his name?
Col. Sandurz:That is his name, sir. Asshole, Major Asshole.
Dark Helmet:And his cousin?
Col. Sandurz:He's an Asshole too, sir. Gunner's Mate, First Class, Philip Asshole.
Dark Helmet:How many Assholes we got on this ship, any how?
Everyone:Yo!
Dark Helmet:I knew it. I'm surrounded by Assholes. Keep firing, Assholes!
4) *(space balls again)
Dark Helmet:I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
Lone Star:What does that make us?
Dark Helmet:Absolutely nothing, which is what you are about to become.
3) *(Dumb and Dumber) Harry: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this. Lloyd: I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man.
2) *(Dumb and Dumber) Lloyd: Excuse me, Flo? [Harry and Lloyd crack up] Lloyd: Flo, like the TV show. Uh, what is the Soup Du Jour? Flo, Waitress #1: It's the Soup of the Day. Lloyd: Mmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that.
1) And the only one I picked...since Josh picked all the other ones:
The Princess Bride!!!
Buttercup: You can die too for all I care. [pushes him down a high hill] Westley: AS... YOU... WISH. Buttercup: Oh my sweet Westley what have I done? [throws herself down the hill]
*(Josh was laughing the whole time typing this and wishing we were doing more then 10. When I said I get the last one and put #1 down he said "that is what you picked???" Geez. Men!
1 comment:
OK. Dad wants to play … sort of.
Quote:
“Endeavor to persevere.”
Who can guess the movie?
Post a Comment