Monday, September 8, 2008

YUM! Going To Try This Tonight

I hope. :)

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/09/cooking_with_my_punk-ass_little_sister_penne_a_la_betsy/

3 comments:

Sam said...

Jenny:

Well, I love your recipe idea. But more than that, I am BLOWN AWAY by this lady's blog. She's so us. She's a little bit country, she's a little bit rock and roll. AND she calls her sister a punk ass in a public forum. We are simpatico...from the get go. Do you blogstalk her, or is she a friend of yours? I am loving her love story high heels to tractor wheels. Anyway, new blog for me to digest, along with all the mcgirls' blogs. :)

Darren and Traci said...

So this looked so good I just went out and bought everything to make it tonight. So that being said was it good? haha I guess I'll find out in a couple hours!

Darren and Traci said...

So I don't know if you have tried this yet but a word (or more) of advice, if you have crazy kids running around screaming and trying to make them happy while trying to cook, don't make it. haha I was dealing with the kiddos having breakdowns and ended up with a yellow onion instead of white (the grocery store was all out of white so I figured I would improvise) will if you saute yellow ones too long they kind of caramelized and it ruined the taste of the whole meal. (at least to me it did) it also didn't help that Darren hates seafood and once Emmie smelled the shrimp cooking she wouldn't touch it because she said it stunk. Darren's dad and brother liked it though. But it was a miss for our family that night. Hope you have better luck.