Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hagg Lake With The Vance Family

Oh how fun when your friends get a new fun toy. The Vance family just bought a new to them boat and we were super excited to get to go out and play with them this last Sunday.
I drove to Salem that morning so I wouldn't miss Emery's blessing (made it just in time). Then off to Hagg lake to meet my little family and the Vance's.

Oh fun. What a beautiful day. Just the right temperature. Not too hot at all and not too cold at all. The water was so nice too and I even tried skiing again after MANY years (do I ever hurt today!!!). Here are some pictures. Thank you Vance Family!!! We love you guys. *(Christi: I will send you a CD with these pictures!!!)




Christi getting a quick warm up before taking the slalom to the back of the boat.

and here she is...showing how it is really done. Dang....she kicked butt.



Yes...that is me. I got up for about 1.5 seconds. Impressed Christi got it on film.


Here I am again...attempting to slalom on the training boom. Please don't mind the belly hanging out.


Not exactly the right order, but here is miss Kasey learning how to ski. :) She was so great at this!!! Such a trooper!


2 comments:

Cari Payne said...

I Love Boating! Look at you Hot Mama! Cari

Darren and Traci said...

ok you actually make that look fun even though I haven't been in the water forever and don't particularly like it anymore.