Let us not kid ourselves...I am not going to be able to feed the world with my little garden, but Ashlynn and I were excited tonight to go and pick out first carrot and our first ear of corn!!! I should have picked the red pepper earlier. It was rotten when I went out today and it was the lone pepper on the plant. :( Oh well!!! The corn is small, but it is still corn! LOVE IT!!!!



And who do you think got to have the first ear of corn and the first carrot?!?! Ashlynn of course!


2 comments:
maybe you can add your little tiny crop to my little tiny bag of dove.
Even if it's not much it still looks so good. The second picture looks like you are piling up ingredients for a yummy soup. I love gardens, and it looks like Ashlynn does too!
Post a Comment