Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Leanna Dear

Happy Days Will Come To You All Year!
If I Had One Wish Then It Would Be
A Happy Happy Birthday To You From Me.
The one I always played with. Even if it was because we were the little kids. Didn't matter. Still picked you and we had fun dang it. Make believe, playing animals, dolls, making forts...you name it. We had the best time.

You were the one and still are, that I defended. Even if it was taking a boy by the back of his shirt to the recess aid or the beat down I gave Jeremy for you...you were worth it. Don't mess with my little sister dang it.

Hopefully I helped make your wedding a good memory. I wouldn't have wanted to be a fat fairy for anyone else.
Thanks for loving my kid (or acting like you do) as much as you love your own. You treat her so well and she loves her Aunt Nana.

Thanks for always inviting me to the fun things you do. I am not sure if you think I am lonely a lot or something, but we always have a wonderful time with you and the kids



Thank you for having three of the most beautiful nephew and nieces for me. And for letting me be in the room for each of their births. Those are cherished memories and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Glad Mom and Dad decided to start you a year later in school, so we weren't right next to each other...but it sure was fun to have you around. Even if I acted like it wasn't.
We might pick on you and we might roll our eyes when you go on long rants about who knows what, but you are a wonderful little sister and the perfect forth child for our family. Glad Mom and Dad didn't stop with me after all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Thanks for playing with me and I always have you come with us so I'm not lonely

Sam said...

Such a nice post, Jen. Happy Birthday, Leanna!

Cari Payne said...

So Sweet! I So Wish you gave a couple of Guys bet downs for Me! Luv you two! Wish we lived closer! Cari