Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Things I LOVE

10) My Bed - yes...odd, but I truly love falling into bed at night. Aaaggghhh.




9) Changing this one...I originally said my cats and I do love them, but I have to say Hawaii! OH Hawaii. How I love you. How I would move my little family to Maui in two seconds if I knew I could afford it. May is right around the corner and we will be together again.



8) Planting things. Not yard work really, but plants. I love buying them and putting them in the ground. :) Looking at other peoples beautiful yards makes me just want to buy more!



7) Ice cream. It is my down fall. I think I bought a dip cone every other day after Ashlynn was born. My excuse was I needed the calcium. 6) My bath tub. I don't take a lot of baths, but when I do...I wonder why I waited so long again!!!!



5) Massages! Need I say more?!?! If you haven't had one...do it!


4) Pedicures!! I love to get together with my sisters or my girlfriends and get a pedicure. I love cute toes!!!



3) Animals. Really all kinds. Soft heart when it comes to them. I would adopt them all. I can't watch Animal Police on Animal Planet. *(Not a word about unicorns!)


2) Photography. So into it. Always have been, but lately I can't get enough. I pack my camera around wherever I go. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the latest and greatest camera.


1) Diet Pepsi. So addicted. So in love.

7 comments:

Rhoda said...

Great list!!!! I had to copy a couple of thing. I really love them too, so its not really cheating, right? :)

what kind of a name is abra said...

Jenny! I'm having a lawyer draw up the contracts now.....I have 5 brothers so you have no idea how happy this makes me.

By the way, I am addicted to DQ, we live about 300 yards from one, that is a bad, bad thing. Or a good thing if you ask my kids. Like the summer our math homework was a graph of DQ shake flavors and how often we got each during the vacation, that's how we figured out our very favorite flavors..caramel, marshmellow and plain old vanilla.

jlcumber said...

Oh...I am so thankful that the DQ is about 6 miles from us. Whew!!! and across the hwy on my way home, so it isn't easy. :)

Draw them up! You are officially adopted.

jlcumber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
what kind of a name is abra said...

Did you use anther 'bad' word and have to delete it?? Jenny you should be checked out for tourettes syndrome. Really.

jlcumber said...

I tell ya....I push the Publish Your Comment and it puts 2 on there. I could cuss. :) HEE HEE!

Darren and Traci said...

Love the list, almost everything on there could be put on a list for me as well. I would just have to change the diet pepsi to regular coke and we could be made out of the same mold.