Top Ten Baby Names:
10)No name here...just a story. When I told Grandma McCumber (Hilda) what we named the baby she was horrified. What? They will totally pick on her! They are all going to call her Ashtray. Thus the nick name was born. Poor Ash Ash. :) I love the name and love Grandma, so it didn't bug me at all. It will be a funny story for sure!
9)Avery! LOVE Avery. Fought for Avery, but Amy got preggers before me...so she was able to use it first. And now I am happy. Ashlynn and Avery both look the names they ended up with for sure.
8)Ryan Nicole. Not really one I loved. I loved it for Josh, since it was the name he wanted to name his baby girl ever since High School, but I just coudln't do it. So I was the bad one here.
7)Not one I ever liked, but Becky REALLY wants me to name my next little girl Katherine Dorthy Komp, so we can call her Kat Dot Komp. Duh! :)
6)Emerson. My way of getting on the Em band wagon, but was SO SHOT DOWN. :)
5)Lauren. I wanted Lauren all my life. Josh loves the name too, but I had a BRAT BRAT BRAT in my class when I worked at one day care and she ruined it for me.
4)Cassidy. Always wanted it. But Cassidy Komp just doesn't sound so good.
3)Cody. If I had of married the boy before Josh, I would have had 2 kids. Cassidy and Cody Williams. Again...with Komp...doesn't sound too hot. I will give up the names for the good hubby for sure!!!
2)Hadly. Heard it on the movie "the upside of anger". LOVE IT!!! No one else loves it though.
1)Addison. Ashlynn was almost Addison, but the hubby wasn't sold on it. Thank goodness we found a name we both love.
1 comment:
I forgot I wanted Emerson and Lauren. I also forgot how much I wanted Grant Patrick.
Post a Comment