Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Poor Daddy

I had to be in the office today for the big bosses visit. So Josh is having daddy/daughter day today. :) I think he is enjoying himself. They have basically been on the road all day. Josh ran to his office for some things. They ran to Sears and Target. They came and went to lunch with me at Red Robin. No AM nap for the baby, so when they headed out after lunch to go to Costco...this is what happened! CRASH! OUT!


Then it really hit. Something didn't sit nicely from lunch and Josh had to use the restroom at Costco. The issue: Public Restrooms. There just aren't any nice enough that you would EVER put your baby on the floor. You can't leave her in the shopping cart outside your door either. What to do? What to do? And this is becoming URGENT!

So Josh went into the handicap stall. Juggled Ashlynn while he attempted to get his pants down and then sat her on his lap and made her listen to this. Oh poor baby.
I am not sure about your relationships, but in mine Josh has the attitude of "if you have to spend any time in the bathroom, please do it alone, with the door closed and the fan on". He doesn't want to hear it or think about it or even know it happens. I am actually surprised he can use a public restroom to be honest ... let alone have his little baby on his lap while doing it! I wonder if this will scar her for life. :)

Hysterical! I had to share. This is going to get me in so much trouble, but it will be worth it. I finally have a good poop story!

*(I do have a better one, but I just can't share that yet!)

5 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

That is too flippin funny! I immediately thought, "Why in the world is she posting this...she's gonna be in SOOO much trouble!" Hahaha! Glad you posted it anyway. Hysterical visual right there.

Sam said...

Good stuff, Jen. Thanks for throwing yourself on your sword in the name of our entertainment! See, I am loving more poop stories. What's the other one?????!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Yeahhh Jenny!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Chris would die. He might have handed her to a stranger to hold. WOW! Sooo awesome when dads get to deal with crazy stuff. You must tell the other story, too.

jlcumber said...

I don't think I can!!!

Thayer & Associates said...

We love Josh to much for that And Ashlynn is to little to handle divorce.