Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend Trip To Boise


We headed to Boise this weekend for a memorial for Josh's Grandpa. Whew...what a drive. 8 hrs on the road. Only stopping for a quick bite and to fill up the tank. Thank goodness Mary and Gary offered to take Ashlynn on the plane with them. That could have really been a LONG trip with little Ash in the car. She played and talked the whole flight to Boise and slept the whole way home. Nice.




The memorial was nice. Uncle Stan told some great stories and we were able to see a lot of old pictures. Even one I hope to post later (when I get a copy) of Grandpa when he was a little little guy. Maybe a year old. I see a LOT of Ashlynn in that picture.

Sad we missed the great weather here at home, but glad we were able to see family and have a wonderful memorial for Grandpa Dick.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I didn't know he was Grandpa Dick, too. That's cool. I'm glad she traveled well, what a relief. I totally forgot you guys went this weekend. So, the flight wasn't bad? Good stuff.