Monday, April 21, 2008

Here We Go Again....

I will be off line for a little while. :( Ashlynn is sick again. Started getting sick @ 11:30 PM Friday night and hasn't stopped. So I am dealing with a little one that can't keep anything down and doesn't want to be put down. That makes it a little hard to type. As I know most of you know. :)

Thankfully Josh was home from turkey hunting Saturday to watch her while I went to the beach with the "Briggs" family to take their family pictures. I am excited about the shoot. I will be putting those on jenniferlynnphototgraphy.blogspot.com today!

I am also taking some photoshop elements classes, so I have been sucked into that. Between that, taking pictures and the sick baby...I will be on the low for a little while. Hope to blog soon.

1 comment:

Darren and Traci said...

so sad when the babes are sick, you feel bad for them but it is also exhausting!!! Allison is sick too. We are going to the doctor today because I think she might have an ear infection or something. I look forward to the updates when you find the time.