Yeah, the befores don't show the extent of the grossness. Even my hair is photogenic and looks better in pictures than in real life :) I'm not thrilled with the after, but the improvement is enough for now.
Puh leeze. Not bat at all. You are an eye popping cutie no matter! Sheesh. That was disappointing and anti-climatic. I think I need bath and literature time.
3 comments:
I guess it is hard to tell in the pictures, but let me reassure you...the new color is much better. :)
Yeah, the befores don't show the extent of the grossness. Even my hair is photogenic and looks better in pictures than in real life :) I'm not thrilled with the after, but the improvement is enough for now.
Puh leeze. Not bat at all. You are an eye popping cutie no matter! Sheesh. That was disappointing and anti-climatic. I think I need bath and literature time.
Post a Comment