




I talked Josh into getting Ashlynn a cupcake tonight. She had to have SOMETHING to celebrate her actual first birthday. :)
Here are some pictures and the live action for you. I think she won't disappoint on Saturday with the Komps and Sunday with the McCumbers.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
5 comments:
Good video! The huggie is the best part.
I am worried about how much she LOVED the cake! :) Must get that from me.
Ashlynn you can love your cupcake but you cant LOVE your cupcake.
Adorable Pictures! She is so Cute! I don't know why but I just put two and two together and realized that your daughter is named Ashlyn also..Just spelled different! Great taste Jenn! Luvs Always, Cari
She is too much!! I can't take it! She's just precious, I know I keep saying that, but I can't help it. You know that pic at the end where her little chubby frosting coated hands are holding her head as if to say "oh no, what have I done?" I feel her in that picture...that's how I feel when I over indulge in cake. :) Happy Birthday, Ashlynn! Your family loves you!!!
Post a Comment