Oh Blue's Clues. This brings back such memories of Las Vegas and the 4 (ish) months I spent there with the Becky and her small family. Steve will forever remind me of Christopher Layton. MAAAAAIIILLLL!!! I can even remember each song word for word. Crazy. :)Ashlynn probably watches too much TV Tuesdays and Wednesdays while I am working from home, but man oh man can Blue captivate her. I could listen to Steve sing all day long in that beautiful multi green shirt if it means my daughter isn't in my face. :) Shhhh...don't tell.
Not much of a blog, but that is all I have for ya. Back to work.
Ash is attempting to type so I must go. Later
2 comments:
I'm a little sickened by the fact that Steve reminds you of Christopher AND that Amy has a little crush on Steve. What does that mean? Icky!
Hey, my nephew is not only a handsome young man, but very charming, too. Yummy.
oh, my lunch.
Thanks for the post, penny, I love blue, too. Reminds me of little Kenz. So cute, so sweeter than now.
Post a Comment