Tagged!
You've been tagged! Now it's your turn.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
*was it really 10 yrs ago that I was in Vegas helping my stressed out sister while she was selling her house, going to school, being big and preggers and missing her hubby??? WOW!
*So I was watching two little rug rats that I am glad I didn't kill. They are such wonderful young men.
*attempting to date other boys while Josh and I were "on a break" (one of many breaks that year, but I didn't seem to have an issue finding boys to date.
* working at Hallmark part time and loved it. Best job ever.
*Riding Becky's bike to Hallmark every day for my shift and then getting it stolen. Lovely moment. I felt so bad. Jerks! I don't know if you guys ever found that bike or not.
*Wishing my cute piece of crap Honda had of lasted the 4 months I lived in Vegas...Instead the poor little thing drove from Hillsboro to Vegas and then died. I guess I should be happy it got us to Vegas and didn't stay dead in St. George.
5 things on my "to do" list:
*Install Ashlynn's new car seat. Little one is too big for her baby car seat now. How sad, but I love the new one.
*Teach the cats that they HAVE to be nice to the baby. Even if it is so hard to be loved (I mean LOVED) by a 9 month old.
*Get ready to go to the Celebrate Portland all day scrap booking event in Portland this Saturday. I hope to get my 2006 album all done.
*Get Ashlynn her own keyboard...then she will leave the laptop alone while I am on it. Right.
*Think about what I should make for dinner tonight
*Find time today to clean up all the crumbs that a 9 month old can leave in her wake. You give the kid one little Cracker and it becomes a bazillion crumbs.
5 snacks I enjoy:
*Cheese and crackers
*any chocolate
*Slurpee's
*not sure what else
3 habits:
*Laughing a little too loud also. Must be something genetic
*Checking email, myspace and now blogspot. Josh just LOVES all of that.
*Not sure what else
5 places I have lived:
*Hillsboro, Oregon
*Beaverton, Oregon
*Las Vegas, Nevada
*Scappoose, Oregon
5 jobs I have had:
*I delivered the new paper and need to find that picture to post. I am sure it would be a hit. Again.
*Waitress. BLAH! Spaghetti Factory and the Duck place I can't remember the real name of.
*Ikon office solutions Supply department girl and then contract billing
*Maxim Integrated Products Admin. AKA: baby sitter for big adult children
*Mommy to my little baby girl.
4 comments:
You SOOOO need to post that picture! I'll pay you money.
How much money?!?!? :)
$20....OR I'll just have Amy track it down and I'll post it for you. The world deserves to see the before & after!
oh geez. :)
Post a Comment