Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update on my sick sick baby

Ended up spending 10.00 bucks to have the doctor let me know tonight @ 7 PM that yes indeed Ashlynn has a stomach bug. She did let me know I should be giving her Pediasure, so I stopped and picked some up on the way home. Poor little baby. And yes Amy, the first time I almost puked on her. Even her worst diapers didn't do this to me. Blah!
They say we need to keep an eye on her for 24 more hours.

2 comments:

Amy said...

None of mine were ever willing to drink the pediasure or even those popsicle things. Little brats.

jlcumber said...

She drank it right down. I think she was so hungry from not eating for 8 hrs.
I am sick now too. I tell ya...she was a tough baby, because I want to just cry. :(