Our little mermaid. Ashlynn turns 9 months and we stick her in the pool. Josh and I took the baby to the public pool for the Tots swimming class this last Saturday. I took swimming lessons at a young age, but I don't think I was this little. Josh did take lessons when he was this little. We have the local news paper article on him at his swimming class with pictures to prove it.
Josh wanted to be the swimming coach. You mean you would get in a swimming suit and I don't have to? Please be my guest! So I sat on the side and like the crazy overly obsessed mommy I am...took 85 pictures. Some of those were of the other kids in the class. I was nice and got email addresses to send pictures to them too.

The other babies were within 3 months of Ashlynn and didn't do as well. They were cold and cried. My big girl just hung out with Daddy doing what she was told. She was VERY serious the entire time. Reminding me of her older cousin Christopher when he was a baby. But since she didn't cry, I am going to claim that she had a good time. Josh might take her to class again this Saturday while I am at work.




6 comments:
finally! I'm so excited that I won't even complain that I already saw these!
Did I already tell you that Chris and I think that the first one of Ash is the cutest picture ever? Just beautiful. Cold, but beautiful. It was fun to read about Josh being in swim lessons too!
PS, I fixed the video one, I think.
Finally! (oh, I guess Amy already said that) your next deadline is Friday...get writing, babe!
OH MY GOSH!!! I just don't feel like my life is all that interesting and I am not half as funny as you two. You both seem to pull stuff out of no where. I would just sound like a big idiot.
Your deadline is looming....
Yeah, loooooming! :)
Post a Comment