Thursday, March 5, 2009

She Is Going To Kill Us

She is going to KILL US! Dead! Josh came down after bath time laughing and laughing. Apparently Ashlynn grabbed a pair of his (clean) under wear and put them on. They looked like a wrestling singlet on her or a swimming suit or something, but I KNOW she is going to KILL US. But I couldn't help but to take pictures, oh and post them. :)



HOT!!!

4 comments:

Smith Files said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!! Sexy girl Ash :) Nice undies Josh!

jlcumber said...

He did know I was taking the pictures and told me to get the camera, so I assume he also knew I would be posting these too. Undies and all. :)

Jan said...

Thanks, Smith Files, I didn't have the guts to say it.

Darren and Traci said...

Nice panties Josh! Ashlynn sure makes them look cute though. These photos are truly priceless!