Monday, March 16, 2009

Ashy Get Your Gun

Most of you know how SPOILED my kid is. Well...,I blame that all on her daddy and the Love Fest they have for each other. Josh went to the OHA Banquet this last Saturday and bid on a gun for his little girl. And won it. Here it is. A PINK 25-06. Nice. Someday she will get to go hunting with him. Yahoo!.



4 comments:

Jan said...

Granddad didn't love me enough to get me a pink one. I'm jealous.

Sam said...

I shoot a 25.06~~!!!! That is flippin sweet! I could take care of it for her until she's like 3 or so. Then she would be able to handle it. ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Roger said...

You do know you can get pink scopes thru the Leupold Custom Shop, right?

Darren and Traci said...

that's awesome! it looks just a tad too big for her right now but she'll grow into it before you know it.