Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What A Puke

Please forgive me while I rant...because apparently I have a strong opinion here.

I have been watching the bachelor online, since ABC removed themselves from Dish. Whatever. I can still watch anything on ABC I want, so it didn't bug me. But yuck. I watched this season with high hopes for Jason, but as the end got closer I started to not like him more and more. I was happy that he didn't pick Molly at the end. Something just bugged me about her, but then I went onto "after the final rose". That is where the puke started. I watched amazed that they would drag Melissa in front of cameras to have Jason break up with her. But ok. If you aren't in love, you should break it off. I don't agree with in front of cameras, but do it how you must. Maybe they are paying you to do it that way. Hopefully Melissa got some of that money. And IF you are in love with Molly ok. Go for it. Be happy. Whatever, but I drew the line and turned it off and couldn't watch one more second when those two started making out. WHAT? Really? You JUST broke up with your fiancee. Grant it a fiancee of 6 weeks and only really knew each other for a few months, but REALLY? You Puke. That is the best name I have for him. Puke.

Maybe I should have kept watching. Maybe it all got better later, but I couldn't. It just made me sick. Good luck with that one.

I like the Bachelor and Bachelorette. A guilty pleasure for sure. But I do think the show ruins them for happiness. At least the guys for sure. What guy is going to be the same and be able to live in the real life after getting to have unrealistic dates, having 25 beautiful girls throw themselves at him and getting to make out with a different girl every day and sometimes more then one. No wonder he is "confused".

Ok. I am done. Sorry to go on and on. Just getting it off my chest. PUKE!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I didn't watch, but I sure am reading a lot about it. It just keeps getting grosser.