Josh wants to make sure Ashlynn isn't afraid of swimming. We haven't been able to take her enough, but took her out last Saturday and what a fun time we had. Here are some pictures.
What a fish you have! I need to get my girls in water more. Emmie loves it but Allison hates it. I'm terrified of water and have nightmares of my kids drowning all the time so I really need to get them in it so I don't pass on my fear to them. Ash looks like she has no fear whatsoever though
2 comments:
They look like they're having a great time.
What a fish you have! I need to get my girls in water more. Emmie loves it but Allison hates it. I'm terrified of water and have nightmares of my kids drowning all the time so I really need to get them in it so I don't pass on my fear to them. Ash looks like she has no fear whatsoever though
Post a Comment