1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 comments:
Two words : POKEY BRUSH
My 17th birthday, and the bangs, it was great to see them back!! :-)
WOW I have missed so much on your blog with being out of town. I had to take a bit to go back and read about all your adventures. You guys stay so busy.
Little Ashlynn doesn't look so little anymore. Maybe it's time you start trying to keep up with another one!!! haha. If you get pregnant with twins we will be tied in the number of kids eh??? What do you think!?! No pressure or anything misery does love company though. If I'm going to get all big and fat these next couple months I might as well drag someone with me right?
The hike up at Hoyt and the search dog's.
Post a Comment