Sunday, July 6, 2008

San Juan Weekend

We go up (almost) every year to Lopez Island in the San Juan Islands with the Komps and friends. Wonderful wonderful trip every year. We started off rocky this year. We had a very sick baby (yes ... sick again). :( And wouldn't have gone this year because she wasn't feeling well, but we needed to bring some stuff up for the group...so we headed out. We made it all the way to Tacoma and realized that "we" forgot Ashlynn's bag of clothes. Oh lovely. I was freaking out. Take me home. We have a sick baby and now she only has the PJs she is in? But we stopped at Walmart and Target and bought enough stuff for her to wear this weekend.


The weekend turned out as wonderful as it always does. Ashlynn was still sick until Saturday (no more puke, but not feeling herself for sure). But perked right up once she did start feeling good again. Here are a LOT of pictures for your enjoyment.

I highly recommend Lopez Island or any where in the San Juans. So peaceful and beautiful.


*(Happy first birthday to Mr. Preston!!!) Cutie Pie for sure and I think Ashlynn might be in love. I am with those beautiful blue eyes!
















2 comments:

Roger said...

I love having Jennifer Lynn in the family. Thanks for all the pictures

Cari Payne said...

Adorable Pictures! I miss the Beach! You look Great and Ashlynn is such a Cutie! Luvs, Cari