We don't seem to have any Effin Birds around here (per the Berg Circus blog. Click Here to see), but we sure do have some Effin Deer for sure!
I love my day lillies. I have 4 pots on my front porch. See how pretty the ones on the left closest to the garage are? .
Notice how the ones closest to the yard are gone? Interesting. There were buds there just yesterday. Oh...if you get closer, you can see how they were all nicely snipped right off where the buds were. Little punks! I might let Josh hunt them after all




Notice how the ones closest to the yard are gone? Interesting. There were buds there just yesterday. Oh...if you get closer, you can see how they were all nicely snipped right off where the buds were. Little punks! I might let Josh hunt them after all


1 comment:
Grrr...well that answers where my Day lillies went. I wonderend why they didn't bloom this year.
Post a Comment