Monday, July 28, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

ok. Maybe not. Pretty low key weekend really, but here we are getting ready to go out on the town. What fun we had. We went to the McMenamins Old St. Francis School to sit around the fire pits and eat. So nice and peaceful. We were still talking and talking and talking about the Orange Hat boy. Oh...I didn't tell you that story?

Picture Dawn, Christi, Tonya and myself in the Old Mill Shopping District. Just minding our own business when low and behold HOTNESS walks on by. Hello. Dawn said "well, that would be someone I might be interested in", so I am OFF. Off to talk to him and try to figure out a way to invite him to McMenamins with us. I failed. I went in and acted as if I didn't know where it was. He helped and said he wasn't from around there. He was from Sherwood. Wow Sherwood huh? Small world, I am from Scappoose and the girls are from St. Helens. Oh Scappoose really he said. I grew up there and graduated from Scappoose High.

That is about the time I chickened out and left, but we didn't totally leave yet...Nope...we stopped and gave the security guards Dawns number and a note saying to call and meet us at McMenamins that evening if he had time to get away *(that is give it to Orange Hat boy...not them). HE CALLED, but Dawn missed the call. SHOOT!

No I am not looking for me and thank goodness I am not single. That would really suck, but it is fun to help some girlfriends look for new boys. :) What a fun weekend!









This bug made me laugh SO hard!!! We got home Saturday night and just wanted to get into the house. I had the key. This little guy (he was little...maybe the size of a quarter) was on the front porch. All the girls were "aaaahhhh. He is so big and ugly!", so I unlocked the top lock on the door and then walked back to the bug and acted like I was going to pick him up. You have never seen girls jump and scream like that and try to open the door that was still locked. Hysterical! I didn't ever touch him, but I sure could have given him a high five for that! :)

1 comment:

Darren and Traci said...

Your one hot mama!!! Haha looks like you girls had a lot of fun. I think I would have been one of the girls freaking out about that bug, that thing looks simply nasty!