Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Komp Family Trip to Sun River

Sun River weekend Komp family trip. We had a lot of fun (as usual) in Bend this year. I love it there. It was a beautiful weekend and a lot of fun. We were bummed that we didn't get to go on our rafting trip, but the wind was just too strong...so we will go again next time we all go. Here are some of the pictures from the trip and our annual family pictures. I was happy with how they turned out. I wish I could have figured out the timer on that BEAUTIFUL camera Derek Salaway let me borrow. How sweet! I need a new camera now. Thanks Derek. Thank you Mary and Gary!!!
xoxox





















3 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Love the pics Jenn

The Rynearsons said...

Love the pics Jenn, I miss Bend so much! You gotta get me a copy of the family pic of the three of you!

Cari Payne said...

What beautiful pictures! Especially the one of your little Fam! You know you have to have more kids...You make them way to cute! Luvs, Cari