Josh went fishing with the boys this last weekend. The run down (you see Friday below). Saturday
Ashlynn went to spend some time with Grandma Mary, so I could take pictures of the beautiful Stevens family. And then Sunday to the Children's Museum in the morning and then to Tonya's house for a BBQ where Josh was able to meet up with us. Fun weekend. Busy weekend.
Mom tests her new lens! 
Playing at the Childrens museum.



Guess she was born to shop. She loved this area.


I think she would have loved this area the most if she were just a little taller.


Clay time: She wanted to eat the clay. Not good.
1 comment:
You seriously need to just follow my family around and take pictures all the time. I love all the cute candid shots you get of yours. Your little miss is as cute as always and screaming for a sibling incase you're too close to the situation to hear it. ;)
Post a Comment