Sunday, July 27, 2008

Girls Weedend 2008

How fun and what a bunch of fun and wonderful ladies. Maybe next year we can talk Mrs. Clark into joining, because this was a perfect weekend!! Dawn, Tonya, Cambria, Christi and I headed to the Sun River area for a girls weekend and what a blast we had. Out to dinner the first night, sleeping in late Saturday, shopping until we dropped Saturday and then dinner out around some fire pits that night. Up early enough (not TOO early) Sunday morning to go rafting with the best guide around *(My Brother) in Maupin. Here are the pictures from that trip. FUN!!!

I hope to upload some pictures of the 5 hot girls going out on the town soon. xoxo
BOX CAR








WAPINITIA










OAK SPRINGS!












2 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

I love all the pictures, but #10 looks like a postcard. I need to go some time.

Darren and Traci said...

ok I'm sure I'm supposed to say "wow what fun I wish I could have gone". But since I HATE water and the very thought of white water rafting makes me have bad dreams of drowning I'll leave the fun to you. But it does look like everyone enjoyed themselves