Ashlynn attempted to pack herself into our suit cases this morning. Looks like someone might know what we are up to. :)
I know some moms never leave their kids and some moms can leave for a vacation when they are only a month old. I guess I am neither of these. I left her overnight for the first time when she was 9 months old. I am very excited about our trip, but also very anxious about leaving her. Thank goodness she is going to be in wonderful loving hands while her Daddy and I take a MUCH NEEDED vacation.









3 comments:
Haha good luck leaving her, it looks like she isn't going to let that happen! Vacations are SOOO needed for moms to keep their sanity! Where are you guys going? Have fun where ever it is
How can she look like Uncle Richard at times and still be absolutely gorgeous??? She's too yummy!
I totally see Richard sometimes too. CRAZY
Post a Comment