Hey! Isn't that MY bike that you CLAIMED was stolen from the alley behind Hallmark?
Shhhh...don't tell D. I put it in one of the boxes I had shipped home. :)
Look at you go hot stuff! And Jenny, too. You don't even look scared and your kid isn't screaming her head off. Fun for you!
haha so cute! Love her little ity bitty helmet. And you're not looking as toolish as you think ;)
I'm so glad you had that this weekend. That was so much fun.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey! Isn't that MY bike that you CLAIMED was stolen from the alley behind Hallmark?
Shhhh...don't tell D. I put it in one of the boxes I had shipped home. :)
Look at you go hot stuff! And Jenny, too. You don't even look scared and your kid isn't screaming her head off. Fun for you!
haha so cute! Love her little ity bitty helmet. And you're not looking as toolish as you think ;)
I'm so glad you had that this weekend. That was so much fun.
Post a Comment