Wednesday, May 21, 2008

LOOKING BACK

-If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be? GO GET ON ACUTANE! Right now. Don't listen to the little old man on the bus. He is only going to hurt your feeling about your horrible acne. Just go get on Acutane and be happy! *(Oh...but stay out of the sun while you are on it!)



-Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school.
Mostly church stuff. Softball, Volley Ball, Basket Ball. Loved them all and felt like I was pretty good too. Not the best, but good enough to be picked near the top.



- What did you do with your free time?
Hung out with Laurie. Went to Battleground a lot *(per my Battle Ground post)



-Coolest thing you did as a teenager.
Really...not sure. I thought we were pretty freaking cool, but I can't think of anything really. Stealing a car...is that cool?? HA!

-Did you have a boyfriend in high school?
FAST EDDY & Matt Betts. :) HA. And a few others here and there, but I didn't like dating anyone from my school.

-Songs that come to mind?
Forever Young! I want to be forever young. Do you really want to live forever, forever, forever.

- If you could change one thing, what would it be?
I would study harder and get better grades. How do we tell our children that? How do we show them that it will only benefit from it? Oh well. I still turned out well I think.

- What did you think you would be when you grew up?
A veterinarian. Dream on babe.

-Craziest thing you did in high school? Walked across a train bridge with bats, just to impress a boy. dumb.




TAGGED: Cari, Traci and the Steven's family.

No comments: