This post is just going to be a little ramble, so please do ignore it unless you happen to think it might be about you.
I am done. I removed you. It is so funny how the last time I saw you and the last communication we had you specifically said "please stay in touch" and "I have missed you". Right.
Blogging is the easiest way to stay in touch. You don't ever have to really talk. You don't have to spend extra time trying to keep a friendship going. You just log on, check on the person, leave a comment now and then...but it has been too one sided for me. Never a comment. I don't even believe you check mine, so why would I waist my time any longer on checking in on you?
I also have to laugh that you had posted a while ago basically complaining about no comments. Very funny to me.
Please know I am not begging for comments. I do love them, but you don't have to comment ever. I think the thing that pushed me into finally removing you was the fact you were in Oregon and I had to see that on your blog to even know.
So: that is that. I don't like feeling like I am back in High School again, so I am done. thanks!
7 comments:
Ok...my name is still on your links and I'm not in Oregon, so I'm guessing it's not me. I'm going to leave you a bunch of comments just in case, though.
HA! Funny!!! :) thanks Beck.
We are always in Oregon and you know it all too well. But we read you all the time just aren't commenty. Love you.
I know you are. :) Lucky me.
You made me my very own post, so I KNOW its not me. I, too, will comment just to be sure!!! heehee
you are all dorks! :)
Yes we are, but we are your family and there's nothing you can do about it! hee hee
Post a Comment