Your pictures are always so dang cute. Of course you have an adorable subject to work on to make it easy! You make me realize what a sucky mom I am about the picture taking. That last picture cracks me up, she looks like she is looking at the hose "thinking don't you do it, don't you spray me" haha love it
7 comments:
WOW! That sure is a cute baby. When did she get so, um, welllll...fat? Too mean? Rotund? Chubalicious? I wanna pinch her. But in a nice way.
So Cute! I Love the Candid photo's! She is truly a little Dolly! When are you going to have more Mommy! :-) Cari
That belly is just so out there huh? Reminds me of Baby Amy pictures. :) She hasn't ever really been skinny like Avery!
Cari Cari Cari: She will get a sib. for sure, but I am not ready yet. I start to stress when I think about it!
Jen, the look on her little sweet face in the last shot is amazing. LOVING it!!!! She looks a little bit Richardlike. Too sweet, I just LOVE her!!
Your pictures are always so dang cute. Of course you have an adorable subject to work on to make it easy! You make me realize what a sucky mom I am about the picture taking. That last picture cracks me up, she looks like she is looking at the hose "thinking don't you do it, don't you spray me" haha love it
That picture cracks me up!!! :) You do need to take more pictures of the kids!!! I want to see those cutie pies!
I'm with Traci on that last one. I love it.
Post a Comment