*(Most of the time. The molar that is coming in right now isn't helping the statement above, but it is still great).
Ashlynn is really starting to bloom. She is talking up a storm and can get around almost anywhere now. She says Ball, Bubble, UtOh, Mama, Dada and a few others I can't think of right now. She wants us with her all the time and will grab our fingers to have us walk with her, but is getting more independent. Loving it!









6 comments:
I love them all.
IS SHE EATING IN THE POOL? SHE'LL GET A CRAMP! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU? I'M TELLING GG :)
Jennifer - what kind of mother are you? You know you can't even take a bath until 2 hours after you eat.
Thanks Amy. :)
GG: The kid eats ALL THE TIME. She would never get a bath if I waited 2 hrs. :)
Too cute. Girl after my own heart. I think it was Grandpa Dick that said "you don't eat because you're hungry, you eat to KEEP from getting hungry". That's the theory she's prescribing to. Just following family tradition. Oh how I love that she's rocking legwarmers. Too flippin cute! What a doll baby.
:)
Love the leg warmers! Not everyone can get away with that! You go girl! ;-)
Post a Comment