Oh man...so cute! Have you done a side by side shot of him and Ashlynn at one month! I can't wait to see him Friday. Watch out family, I just might reserve some time with him since you see him more :) JK
He is so CUTE!! I have been so behind in the Blog world! I am scared to start! but tonight is the night..me and my computer have a date! lol I sure hope this little baby in my belly is a little cutie boy like yours! kisses always and Miss you all! :)
4 comments:
Ohhh, my little man! I love him.
How big he is!
Oh man...so cute! Have you done a side by side shot of him and Ashlynn at one month!
I can't wait to see him Friday. Watch out family, I just might reserve some time with him since you see him more :) JK
He is so CUTE!! I have been so behind in the Blog world! I am scared to start! but tonight is the night..me and my computer have a date! lol I sure hope this little baby in my belly is a little cutie boy like yours! kisses always and Miss you all! :)
Post a Comment