Saturday, March 20, 2010
Off To The Zoo
What do you do when your kid is puking and you have been stuck at home with her and the baby for a few days (not that you are going nuts or anything)...you jump at the chance to take the puker to the zoo with Amy, Avery and Grant. I called Josh to see if he thought I was nuts, but he agreed. Hey, she is going to either be at home with you puking and unhappy or at the zoo puking with a smile on her face. So off we went. She did puke twice on the way to the zoo, but never at the zoo and she was all better by that evening. So I guess it was a good trip. Minus the fact that I forgot her shoes and thankfully Aunt Amy has EVERYTHING in her van...so there were some snow boots...that and I pushed it a little too hard that day, so I was in pain. But a good day still. I would do it again!



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a great day.
Post a Comment