Monday, March 8, 2010

Good Bye Toyota

I did like my little car. It was quick and cute, but we shouldn't have bought anything that didn't have 4 wheel or all wheel drive on this hill. We also didn't realize that the baby car seat would shove the front passenger right up to the dash board. So when Josh ran home to get the car seat for Lawson and then saw that little issue, he decided that it was time to sell the little car and get me a bigger one. I feel a little guilt, since the little car was only a couple years old (only have had it since the summer of 08). But wow!!! My new car is awesome. Bigger and higher up. Safer feeling. Fun new stuff in it, like Sync and voice commands and all that cool new stuff. I am spoiled for sure. Love you so much honey! Thank you!!!!




HELLO NEW CAR!!!

No comments: