Saturday we spent taking our time going to Seaside for the day. We decided to go the back way, so we could see the Jewel Wildlife Refuge. We wanted to see if the Elk were hanging around...and they were. The first pictures are from there. We saw the cows too, but these pictures are of the bulls and my kiddo playing with the rocks. Finally to Seaside. Holy Cow was the weather perfect. There were SO many people at the beach too. Too busy, but still so fun and perfect. We had the best day! Happy Happy Girlie! Tossing the "bird" for Brix. These two...so cute!
I forget sometimes just how beautiful she is. I look at these pictures and realize how grown up she is getting to be. As a #1 I feel a little sorry that her world is about to make a big change. But she will make a great big sister and be better for it.
Jenn, Congratulations on Lawson's arrival. I am so happy for you that your on to the next phase of your growing family. Ashlynn is adorable in these photo's and am sure she will be a great help for you with Lawson. Take care and I hope to see you guys soon.
3 comments:
Your little family. I swear...they're like the Kodak commercial! Love your baby and your doggie. TOO CUTE!
I forget sometimes just how beautiful she is. I look at these pictures and realize how grown up she is getting to be.
As a #1 I feel a little sorry that her world is about to make a big change. But she will make a great big sister and be better for it.
Jenn, Congratulations on Lawson's arrival. I am so happy for you that your on to the next phase of your growing family. Ashlynn is adorable in these photo's and am sure she will be a great help for you with Lawson. Take care and I hope to see you guys soon.
Love
Kathi Fitz
Post a Comment