Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ashlynn Moments (The Kid Makes Me Laugh)

Must keep writing these down or I might forget them!!!

Jan 22nd: In a whiny voice
Her: I don't have any hair on my arms Mommy
Me: Who has hair on their arms honey
Her: Daddy does and I want hair on my arms too!!!
Oh sweet little girl, I hope you don't get monkey hair or if you do get any, that it is light and thin!!! But it is cute that you want to be like your Daddy.

Jan 22nd:
I brought a new thermometer. The in the ear kind. She wanted to take her own temperature, so I let her. She took it and looked at the temperature and then said in a matter of fact voice "Hmmm 33 pounds, not bad". HA! She is 33 pounds, but her temp was 98.0 degrees. Silly kid!

Just the other day (sitting on the potty. Daddy was helping)
Her: Daddy, I need to go pee pee AND Poo poo
She sat for a while and went pee pee, but nothing more.
Josh: No Poo Poo this time honey
Her: Nope, I guess it was just my brother hurting my tummy, you want to feel him kick?
She grabs Josh's hand and has him feel her tummy. So cute!!!

Feb 3rd:
A note from Ashlynn's Teacher Lori:
a teacher came in to my room to ask me a question and while in there began talking to the kids, when she saw Ashlynn with a baby doll in her arms...the teacher asked Ashlynn if that was her baby, and Ashlynn quickly said yup, look here and stuck her tummy out, the teacher then asked her if she was having a baby, Ashlynn laughed and said no my Mom is and his name is Lawson. :-)

2 comments:

Jan said...

These are so cute. I'm glad you are getting them in the blog where you will enjoy the memories forever.

Sam said...

Oh man, that is good stuff! What a little cutie! :)