The Layton's came up from Vegas for the week, so I took last Tuesday off work to spend some time with them and the Bergs. I have never been to Oaks Park. It was fun. Tons of rides (even little kid ones) and too much food to be tempted by.
So Fun! I remember Oaks Park! Your little girl is growing so Fast..She is a Dollie! Oh and by the way you have not aged at all! You look so Good! Luvs, Cari
3 comments:
And you suck to. Im sorry i missed it.
That looks like a lot of fun for the kids. That's cool that they have so many rides even for the little itty bitty kids.
So Fun! I remember Oaks Park! Your little girl is growing so Fast..She is a Dollie! Oh and by the way you have not aged at all! You look so Good! Luvs, Cari
Post a Comment