I think those are adorable pictures. I love eating pictures even though others might think they are gross. I have a ton of Emmie eating a bean burrito when she was a little over 1 that still crack me up every time I see them even though other people think it looks like she is covered in poop haha.
4 comments:
She looks like Marlo's boys sister In that last one. TOOOO Cute.
I think those are adorable pictures. I love eating pictures even though others might think they are gross. I have a ton of Emmie eating a bean burrito when she was a little over 1 that still crack me up every time I see them even though other people think it looks like she is covered in poop haha.
That last shot is priceless! :)
Absolutely Adorable! She was definelty loving those noodles ..all over! She is too cute! You need to have another! Luvs, Cari
Post a Comment