Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years At The Coast


And off we go again....this time to the beach for the New Year. We don't get to go every year, but we have the best time every time we are able to go. Jeff and Heidi's family own a beach house and are wonderful enough to share it with us. We laugh, we shop, we play games, we have a New Years eve seafood feast and we ring in the New Year together.
This year was especially fun for us, since Kiley and Ashlynn were able to play together. They are so cute. The boys usually play a round of golf, but the weather was just too crappy for that this year. Thank you again!!!! We had a WONDERFUL Time!!!
xoxo



Ashlynn helping Josh make dinner.

Let the eating begin....and then the games!





Josh didn't actually make it all the way to midnight...poor guy. But we loved laughing "with" him.

2 comments:

Jan said...

That's ok Josh neither did we... oh, right, we're old.

Darren and Traci said...

I envy your picture taking every time I get on your blog. I vow to do better about taking pictures after seeing all your wonderful shots and then of course I do nothing haha. You look really good in all your pictures, I especially like the family shot of you and the hubby and Ashlynn sitting on the couch, you guys just look so cute and happy.