Sunday, December 21, 2008

Watch Out!

I think this one has some Grand dad Jay in her or he taught her a thing or two before she came down to us from heaven. Lucky us, this kid likes to give doggie kisses. She will even try to trick you too. She will lean into give you a nice sweet kiss and then WHAM the tongue comes out and you get a slimy dog kiss. Then she laughs and laughs. If you are lucky enough to see it coming and try to get away, she grabs your face and pulls you in. YUCK!

Love you Grand dad. Miss you all the time, but a little less when you have taught this one so well. Thanks!




3 comments:

Sam said...

That top picture may be the cutest picture I have EVER seen! Love it. :)

Darren and Traci said...

haha love it! Those kids and the things they find funny! I had so many pictures and posts to get myself updated on with your blog, I'm glad you are so good at keeping up on your posting!

Jan said...

doggie kisses, yes, doggie kisses.