Friday, December 12, 2008

Help Needed From The Bloggers

My sisters, friends and parents with kids older then Ashlynn...She is sick again (still, but now with some stomach thing). What oh what the heck do you do when the baby is getting sick and all she wants to do it hold onto you while she is throwing up??? I feel so bad for her in the first place and then have to lean her over whatever happens to be near while she is freaking out and reaching for me. Today SUCKS!!!!
Not only am I sad for her, I am so sad we are missing her very first Christmas concert at school where she was going to be singing Jingle Bells with the rest of her class and if she doesn't start feeling better we are going to have to miss my companies Christmas party tomorrow. :(

Ok...I am done. Let me know if you have any tricks to making a baby feel better when they are sick.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Poor things. I've got nothing for you though. Is it ongoing? Is she allergic to some food? just wear a plastic garbage bag over your clothes and let her puke on you. it will make her feel better.

I'm sorry about the jingle bells thing. That's too adorable to miss.

The Rynearsons said...

All I can say is a warm bath in the evening, and lots of bowls! There's not much you can do when they are barfing! Sorry! :-) Hope she feels better soon!

I missed McKenna's pre-school Christmas show 4 years ago because I just had Morgan! I know the feeling!

Cari Payne said...

I feel for you Babe! We have gone through the same junk for the last week! I think Brookie lost 3 pounds! Pedialite and popcicles and warm baths and snuggles! And some tylenol if she is achy! Luvs and it to will pass! Cari