On our way to Grandma Mary's yesterday and when we got home, I took pictures. Basically to show those who haven't been to my place how bad it is. I almost didn't make it back up our hill yesterday. Thank goodness for my wonderful neighbors. Two of them were out there shoveling snow off the hill and dug my tires out when I got stuck and kept me motivated to get all the way up the hill. I did get stuck at the bottom of our drive way, but at least I was out of the way for anyone else to come up. I do love it here, just not AS much this time of year.
The highway down from our house. Looked bad still Thursday....
.jpg)
The "main" road up to our road....
.jpg)
One of the spots I skidded on our road.
.jpg)
More...the hill going DOWN...
.jpg)
You see my car way up there? :)
.jpg)
OUCH. Glad I made it!
.jpg)
Where my car decided it had had enough. At least it got up close to the house...you can see the house right there. >
.jpg)
2 comments:
Burrrrrrrrr...
Yikes. Glad you were safe. I hate winter driving. :(
Post a Comment