Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Handy Handy Man

Our puppy needed a dog house, so Josh took time to plan this monster of a house for him. This thing is heavy. It includes a removable top and insulated sides. Josh built it to match the house, so it wouldn't be tacky sitting on the front porch. What a handy guy! You are awesome honey! You are spoiled Brix...you lucky puppy!








5 comments:

Sam said...

Holy Cannoli! If I come to visit, can I sleep with Brix? Sheesh. Looks nicer than the first house I ever rented...by far! :) Nice work, Josh. :)

Jan said...

Wow. How much do those cost??? Is he going into business?

Amy said...

Kaila has requested one for herself. She says its nicer than her bedroom. Handy is right!

Cari Payne said...

What a Stud husband! And what a spoiled dog! Don't you just Love a man that can use tools! LOL! Luvs, Cari

Darren and Traci said...

So can he be rented out!?! haha
That's awesome! You should get him to build a playhouse for Ashlynn this summer