Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Her New Favorite Things

This kid...I tell ya. She must be getting bored on Tuesdays while I am attempting to work, because her new favorite thing is to push the couch cushions over, unzip them and hide things inside. Last week she was playing with the couch cushions early. I put her down for her nap and then my mom called. I couldn't find the phone anywhere. It sounded right there...where the heck. Then I realized that she had put it in the couch cushion. Little boogie. :)





5 comments:

Sam said...

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! That last picture has me totally mesmerized! I swear, the mixture of onery and pride, like "Look what I did, Mama!" It's killin me. She is pure precious. :)

Jan said...

Precious...yes, precious.

Amy said...

SPANK HER! SPANK HER!

Cari Payne said...

She is Just Too cute! And looking more and more like her Mommy! Luvs, Cari

Darren and Traci said...

what a creative little stinker! At least she doesn't put stuff in the garbage. Allison loves to throw stuff away all the time so I have to look in the trash can every time I go to throw something away and find all sorts of things in there.

She's got the sweetness down though, how can you possibly be mad at a face like the one in that last picture!