We love you! Happy birthday! Thank you for hanging out with us today for your birthday lunch. Ashlynn and I had a great time! XOXO Birthday kisses from the lady bug to the GG.
Getting a ride with GG.
Birthday flower for GG.
Gift from Uncle Lyle and Aunt Linda. I had to get a picture, because she said "Oh my goodness...this is SO cute. I love it. I am going to have puppies running across my boobs." HA! I LOVE YOU Grandma! You kill me!
haha your grandma sounds like she is an awesome lady.
So I have royally sucked as a blogging friend as of late but I'm hoping we will get our computer fixed and I can once again join back into the blogging world! There were so many posts and pictures I had to go through to catch back up in the Komps lives! You have such a cute family and that little girl of yours needs to slow the growing down!!! I think she made one of the cutest ladybugs ever for Halloween.
3 comments:
Thank you very very much. I enjoyed my day. I think it was a nice.
day.
haha your grandma sounds like she is an awesome lady.
So I have royally sucked as a blogging friend as of late but I'm hoping we will get our computer fixed and I can once again join back into the blogging world! There were so many posts and pictures I had to go through to catch back up in the Komps lives! You have such a cute family and that little girl of yours needs to slow the growing down!!! I think she made one of the cutest ladybugs ever for Halloween.
Post a Comment