Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look At What We Did Today

We skipped out of school and work early today to go to the pumpkin patch. Not just ANY pumpkin patch, but the Roloff Farms Pumpkin Patch! Josh had the best idea (when I said I wanted to go there so badly). He said we should go early on a Thursday, so we beat the crowds. And thank goodness he suggested that. Whew. No crowds at all. We did miss the first tour, but looked for pumpkins while we waited for the next ride. So fun. Down fall to the going on a Thursday was we only got to see Matt. No Amy, Jeremy, Zack, Molly or the youngest one...what is his name???

Any who. Fun times! Enjoy some of the pictures. I took a LOT more then this.
















xoxo

4 comments:

Marlo Fitzgerald-Smith said...

Looks like the Komp family had a nice time at the pumpkin patch!!! I LOVE the photo of you and Ash & of Josh walking away with her on his shoulders!
MLF-S

Cari Payne said...

Luv this time of year! Ashlynn is such a Dollie! Luvs, Cari

Sam said...

That is soooo cool. Were they taping? Are YOU famous too? :) Looks like a hoot. Youz guyz are such fun parents! :)

Darren and Traci said...

I love pumpkin patch pictures. I also love the picture of you and Ashlynn together, so sweet.